Canucks' Bo Horvat sidelined by broken foot
- Jackets blank Panthers, run now at 10
- Grubauer stops 39 as Caps beat Wings 1-0
- East-leading Lightning edge Isles 7-6
- Konecny, Giroux get Flyers past Rangers
- McDavid helps Oilers eliminate Senators
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) Vancouver Canucks forward Bo Horvat is expected to be sidelined at least six weeks after fracturing a bone in his right foot.
The team said Thursday that a more concrete timeline will be determined after he sees a specialist.
Horvat was injured in the third period of Vancouver's 3-0 victory over Carolina on Tuesday night when he appeared to jam his foot into the boards after being checked. The 22-year-old Horvat has 10 goals and 10 assists in 28 games this season.
Updated December 7, 2017
Any commercial use or distribution without the express written consent of STATS is strictly prohibited.